We don’t know exactly from where the April fools day concept comes, But now it is popular worldwide. April fool day is just a great chance to laugh and have fun. The day can be funny and enjoyable with some hilarious pranks.
April Fools’ Day is one of the largest (non-religious) holidays in the Western world.
Children prank parents, parents prank their kids and coworkers prank coworkers.
Do not forget news magazines and TV channels that prank their readers and viewers.
Here we have a collection of some of the best ones.
April Fools Jokes
Lets start with few short ones
What’s the worst part about April Fools?
Jokes without punchlines.
Which day is the worst to propose on?
April Fools’ Day.
April Fool’s day has been canceled due to coronavirus.
Everything you’ll hear is true
What monster plays the most April Fool’s jokes?
A couple of pranksters broke into the local police station and stole all the toilets…
A spokesperson was quoted as saying, «We have absolutely nothing to go on!»
The wise man’s daughters
A man visits a wise man and meets his three daughters…
He’s staying for the night and each of the girls come to him in turn to offer their hospitality.
The first one tells him her name is June because she was born in June. She is well-practiced in fortune-telling and gives him advice on the future.
The second one tells him her name is August because she was born in August. She practices medicine and gives him a complete physical.
The third one tells him her name is Maple because she was born in the neighboring town. She tells him of a great treasure buried beneath the family stables.
After digging for an entire night, he returns empty-handed to the house covered in dirt and animal excrement. He complains to the wise man about Maple’s deception.
The wise man replies «Oh you must have met April. April fools».
April Fools Pranks
April Fools Pranks for Kids
April Fool’s Jokes for parent to play on their Kids.
- Sneak in during the night and shuffle all their furniture around.
- If your kids are heavy sleepers, swap your kids from one bed to another.
- Are your kid(s) a Star Wars fan? Tell them that you got the milk directly from Tatooine! Put a few drops of food coloring of your choice (blue maybe) into the milk carton, shake it up, then pour.
- Swap the bag of their favorite cereal with a healthier one, and see how long it takes for them to realize the change.
- Take a screenshot of you kids smartphone or computer screen and leave the image open so they think their screen is frozen.
- Cut out a “bug” from a piece of paper and attach it to the night-light lamp (not on the smallest kids).
April Fools Pranks for Parents
April Fool’s Jokes for kids to play on their parents.
- Set your mom or dads alarm clock for the middle of the night and hide it somewhere in the room. If you’re extra naughty then hide two clocks.
- Move the time on your parent’s clock up an hour(but only do it on the weekend when they are not going to work the next day).
- Take a piece of tape and place it over the laser of your parent’s optical mouse. When they try to use their computer, the cursor won’t move. (Note if they have a standard mouse, you can perform the same trick by removing the ball underneath the mouse).
- Stuff some cotton into the toes of your parents’ shoes. They will think their feet grew
- Cover your parents car with hundreds of post it notes.
- Wipe food coloring around the rim of the faucet spout, right where the water comes out and watch them to freak out when they fill up their glass.
- Download an image to you smartphone or table and pretend your screen has been cracked.
- replace the sugar in their sugar bowl with salt for a “not-so-sweet” surprise.
- Switch the TV to your favorite TV-channel and take the batteries out the remote to make it impossible for them to change the channel.
- Change your dads underwear in the dresser with your own (or mother if you are a girl) and see if he/she tries to put them on.
- Seal off their shampoo, conditioner and body wash. To do this, unscrew the cap and place a small piece of plastic wrap over the bottle opening before you screw the lid back on.
- Use a rubber band on the sink sprayer handle to keep it pressed down. When the you mom or dad goes to turn on the faucet, it will make a big splash as the sprayer soaks them.
- Place bubble wrap under the bathmat in the morning.
- Unroll the toilet paper slightly, and draw a creepy spider a few sheets in with a marker.
April Fools Pranks for Boyfriend
April Fool’s Jokes to play on your loved ones.
- Change your name on his phone to his bank name. Send him a message that saying ‘XX.XX amount of money has been debited from your account on XX date at XX time.’
- Change the ringtone on your boyfriends cell phone to some song that is hilarious. Call him when he is sitting with his friends or colleagues and see his reaction when it plays a cheesy song.
- Call your friends from an unknown number, pretend to be a radio station he/she never heard of, and act like he/she won a big prize.
- Leave a note on his car apologizing for an accident that didn’t actually happen.
April Fools Pranks Text
April Fool’s Jokes you can send as a text message.
Here’s a joke that’s a little fun but also pretty mean.
Text your friend a message that says something like, «Urgent… I need to talk to you about something.» They’ll get freaked out and respond, and that’s when you choose to never answer. Just ignore their texts and calls… but not for too long…!
April Fools Pranks in the Office
April Fool’s Jokes to play on your coworkers.
- Place a small piece of tape over the bottom (where the lase come out) of an optical mouse and watch as your coworker struggles to move the cursor around the screen.
- Take a screenshot of your coworkers desktop (Mac: Command-Shift-3 PC: Alt+Print Screen) and then set it as their background. Move the existing icons to the other side of the screen.
- Change all of your coworkers browser-hompage and point it to a site of your choosing (jokes-and-riddles.com is a good choice).
- If you are a techie. Change the “new mail” sound (or another sound) to a fart-noise.
- Also, If you are a techie. Change the shortcut for copy/paste to make it open a game or something funny.
- Fill a glass with water, then place a thin piece of cardboard or paper over the lip of the glass. Turn it over and place in the middle of your coworkers desk. Slowly remove the paper. Be nice and remove all non-water ressistant (paper and valuables). Sit down and watch them figure out how to turn the glass over without causing everything to get wet.
- In Microsoft Word, have AutoCorrect to replace common words with some fun alternatives.
- Wrap every single item of your coworker (computer, keyboard, mouse, monitor, stapler etc) in wrapping paper.
- Go together with your coworkers and fill your boss’ office with balloons.